Saturday 29 August 2015

Challenge #303 Flowers

Good morning & welcome to My Time To Craft challenge blog.
I hope you are all well & enjoying your long weekend (UK) I'm just hoping this posts as we are off out to Rhyl for the airshow!!

Anyhoos enough of me & my plans, I hope you plan to join in with us for this challenge. Don't forget you have two weeks to enter you creation!!

Now for our 'easel card' Top 3 chosen by Mags. In no particular order we have.....

#4 Susan Kennedy

#6 Celine

#8 Nikk

Congrats to you all, please remember to snag your blog badge from the sidebar.

Now for this fortnights challenge theme, which is.....

FLOWERS

but, please make sure they are the main focus of your creation. I would hate to have to delete your entry.

Lets see what the DT girls have created...

Caz



Annie GD



Danielle
not well...feel better soon hun xx

Mags



Ema
taking time out x

Monika




before.....


......after!

Kim
taking time out x

Jo 



Pat
having time out

Shell



Fabulous 'flower' creation ladies thank you so much xx

You have until Friday 11th September to get your entries in using the linky tool

Hugs Shell & the My Time To Craft DT xx


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my snowflake/snowpeople card as one of your favorites! You have made my day :) THANK YOU!!!! And thank you for another fun challenge .. have to figure out what to do now :D Congrats to everyone!! Amazing creations!! And amazing creations from the DT Too!! Love Caz's ... the candi is so perfect! Turned out just gorgeous!

Pippa said...

I love discovering new challenges! I love the inspiration from the DT, some great cards, and bag! Thank you for hosting.

Louise said...

Gorgeous makes from the DT and thanks for a great challenge. Anatalise xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Flower creations from everyone! Love Shell's card. Goreous coloring! Love the corner die too! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Diane said...

Gorgeous flowers by the DT....very pretty designs!!