Saturday 20 October 2012

Challenge #193 Just Sepia!

Hello there & welcome to a new MTTC challenge. I hope you are all well & the weather isn't to bad where you are! Here in Stoke in the UK its sunny, but brrrrrrr its cold! Time to get my thermals out I think lol

Before I get to the new challenge, we must find out who Julia has pick in her Top 3!

# 1 Nicky

# 2 Imke

# 5 Tracie

Huge congratulations ladies, please snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar xx


Anyhoos on with this weeks new challenge......

JUST SEPIA!

What a fab challenge, I hope you will take the time to join in with us.


Our fabulous DT girls










Judith

Thanks ladies wonderful as always xx

Don't forget if you would like to join us for a month as GDT just put 
GDT after your name when you enter


You have until 6pm (UK time) on the 26th October to enter

Have fun, hugs the MTTC DT x

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Wow just seen I was picked as a top three - thank you soon much off to put my badge on my blog :)

Susie Little said...

No thermals in the Hot Tub Shell!!!xx

Cazzy said...

Lovely examples for a fun challenge, thanks, hope mine is sepia enough.